Maybe so far, your branding strategy has only included stationery and business cards that usually end up in a drawer somewhere or get lost without leaving a lasting image in your customer’s mind. We can bring you many more advertising elements to get your brand top of mind for current and potential customers.
- Start at home. Your premises are yours, and you can do as you wish there or be allowed by renting agreement. Make the most of your space by putting up pylon signs at the back and front of your building. These signs are permanent features mounted on two poles that will stand out and make it easy for new customers to find your address.
- Fascia signs strategically placed on the highest point of your building can bring in more customers than you might think, especially if you have a tall building visible from far away or if you are located next to a busy main road or highway.
- Speaking of highways. It might be one of the oldest forms of advertising, but there is a reason they are still around. Billboard signs are enormous, and they are often the most memorable as passengers are left with a short, impactful line that’s either funny, quirky or to the point, and it will stick. A mini billboard in the suburbs can be just as impactful to the right audienceؘ–it’s about placement and creativity more than size.
- If you are in the logistics business. You have an entire fleet of blank canvasses waiting to be used. Consider vehicle wrapping, truck branding and magnetic signs for company cars to create a moving advertising board that will reach way more customers than any static sign ever can.
- 3D signs. Much like anything 3D, it is better than a flat sign and is a more natural item for the eye to catch since we live in a multi-dimension world. It’s sure to stand out among the sea of 2D signs that you tend to see on shop fronts or at entrances. Enhance your chances of being noticed via a neon directional sign 1km away so clients can easily find you.
- Something about the nostalgia of a directional sign will just draw people to read them. Perfect to place in a park or on a busy street corner; you can collaborate with other businesses or shops to add their names to the sign and benefit the whole community.
Whether you prefer tried and tested advertising methods or wish to embrace the digital era, we can help you, and your brand move into the 21st century and speak to the right audience.